The Flavel Arundel XL stove is a large proportioned version of the Arundel Multifuel stove. It makes an instant impact with its striking extra-large viewing window, contemporary styling and contrast polished silver handle. This hard-working steel bodied stove features a cast iron door and a log retaining grate bar that, although part of the functionality of the stove, enhances its overall aesthetics.
Incorporating 82.2% High-Efficiency Flavel stove technology this large Class A+ appliance attains a heat output of up to 5.0kW.
2022 EU Clean Stove Standard
Available as a Multifuel, or dedicated Woodburner.
- Strong steel body and cast iron door
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air controls
- Tertiary air supply
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
- 2022 EU Clean Stove Standard
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney Pre-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||5.0kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||82.2%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||250mm/10"|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Flavel Fires brochure now!