The Flavel Arundel is a popular and affordable stove that has been developed with aesthetics, efficiency, and flexibility in mind. This steel bodied stove includes robust cast Iron door with large viewing window, and easy to use lever style handle, suitable for most room settings.
This Class 'A' rated Arundel stove has a heat output of 4.9kW and an Energy Efficiency of 76.3 % allowing it to be both cost-effective and heat efficient. The Arundel is suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA.
'Follow us' on Facebook > Flavel Gas Fires & Stoves https://www.facebook.com/Flavel-Gas-Fires-Stoves-1424178377840994/
See shared retailer posts of showroom displays and product installations.
- Strong steel body and cast iron door
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air controls
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Tertiary air supply
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
|Flue Type||Brick Chimney Pre-Fabricated Flue|
|Direct Heat Output||4.9kW|
|Useful Energy Efficiency||76.3%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||250mm/10"|
|Ventilation Required||Not normally required|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|
Fill out this quick and easy form to download your Flavel Fires brochure now!